Douglasville, GA- The Douglas County Probate Office, located on the third floor of the Douglas
County Courthouse at 8700 Hospital Drive, Douglasville, GA 30134, has made some upgrades
that citizens should know about. Probate Judge Christina J. Peterson believes in making her
complex court as user friendly as possible.
Therefore, the following upgrades have been implemented:
• Douglas County citizens can now apply for weapons carry licenses online.
• The Probate Office will offer extended hours for weapons carry license processing from 8:00am-4:30pm effective June 14, 2021.
• Georgia citizens can now apply for marriage licenses online.
• Douglas County probate public records are now accessible online.
• To alleviate the guesswork on the costs for filing petitions, customers may now access the petition fee calculator online.
To find out how, visit Here. We welcome you to like the Douglas County Probate Court Facebook page to stay connected. We hope that you are as excited as we are for a more effective and efficient court. Judge Peterson is also diligently working to implement in-house fingerprinting to prevent Douglas County citizens from the inconvenience of driving to Dallas, GA for fingerprints for weapons carry licenses.
“Douglas County citizens shall be served in Douglas County.”- Judge Christina J. Peterson